Immediate access to work-in-process info
Projects are coordinated
Staff resources are better allocated
- Today's pace and working styles make it harder to keep projects coordinated, moving forward, and leaders informed.
- Needed: a simple system for updating and tracking the status of all projects in your organization.
- Project status needs to be visible to all members of the team.
- Team leaders and senior managers need real-time status updates.
- SDI's Internet-based Project Manager gives the whole organization immediate access to work-in-process info.
- Tasks are prioritized and given due dates; leaders and responsible staffers are assigned.
- Status updates are posted; time records are kept.
- Completed work stays in the system for historical records.
- Telecommuters and off-site or traveling workers can fully participate.
- Stay abreast of project progress, work finished or problems encountered.
- Deadlines are clearly understood.
- Work is better coordinated and staff resources are better allocated when the full work picture is seen.
- Assigned team leaders get email reports when status entries are made.
- Tasks can be sorted and listed by project, team leader, priority, responsible worker, and deadline dates.
STRATEGIC DECISIONS, INC.
645 NORTH MICHIGAN AVENUE SUITE 800 | CHICAGO, IL 60611
(tel) 312-280-8833 | (fax) 312-280-9893 | email@example.com
© 2022 All rights reserved. Use of any material or graphics without explicit written
consent from SDI WebLink is a violation of Federal Copyright laws.