Operate Your Own
Permission Marketing System
With a Targeted Customer Approach
- Use your website to build special-interest and segmented customer email lists.
- Send group emails quickly and easily without needing the IT department's help.
- Do targeted marketing emails to those who want the information.
- The world is communicating via email - so must you.
- Implement a point-and-click system for composing and sending group emails.
- Build segmented email mailing lists from your computer.
- Have your website visitors voluntarily subscribe online to special-interest lists.
- Use email to give your customers a more personalized experience.
- Take advantage of "permission marketing" to identify and reach new customers at minimal cost.
- Communicate on a more targeted and personal level to groups with special interests.
- Remove costs, delays and difficulty from the process of communicating with large numbers of targeted clients.
- Offer incentives and prizes to new mailing list subscribers.
- Non-profits can provide mailing list services to committees and boards, and key service areas.
- Send an email to one list, multiple lists, or all lists combined.
STRATEGIC DECISIONS, INC.
645 NORTH MICHIGAN AVENUE SUITE 800 | CHICAGO, IL 60611
(tel) 312-280-8833 | (fax) 312-280-9893 | firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 All rights reserved. Use of any material or graphics without explicit written
consent from SDI WebLink is a violation of Federal Copyright laws.